Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mrs. Cynthia Meyers-Hanson Author, Generous and Inspiring Person.


I work for GOD! I write many nonfiction books that are
really just scribing the history of HIS Stories. 
My tales are Christian based; at least one of 
those books points directly to HEAVEN. 
I explain how bad situations and good ones 
have the potential to bring hope and love 
along with stronger faith.


My favorite question during book interviews is: 
How did you get started writing? The short answer 
is that in 1991 my mother died. Some people dream of being authors; 
my writing began as what could be described as a nightmare! 
HOWEVER- as she died, mom experienced what would be called 
a Christian Near Death Experience (NDE) or miracle. My witness 
became Mom's on the Roof and I can't Get Her Down. 
After that, I have co-authored or compiled other 
Divine and inspirational tales; they range from 
faith healing to other Near Death journeys. 
To date, my Christian books total seven.… Read more




Books by Mrs. Cynthia Meyers-Hanson




Mom's on the Roof and I Can't Get Her Down
by Mrs. Cynthia Meyers-Hanson (May 26, 2011)






The Choice by Sydney S. Song and Cynthia Meyers-Hanson 
(Mar 17, 2012)





An Easter Tale by Cynthia Meyers-Hanson 
(Apr 10, 2012)


by Julie Hanson, Jenny Hanson and Cynthia Meyers-Hanson 
by Cynthia Meyers-Hanson 
(Apr 10, 2012)






The GNAW Project 
by Cynthia Meyers-Hanson 
(Dec 3, 2011)






His Story 
by Mrs. Cynthia Meyers- Hanson 
(May 12, 2011)





Holi--DAZE 
by Cynthia Meyers-Hanson 
(Apr 9, 2011)








Just ME 
by Mrs. Cynthia Meyers Hanson 
(May 24, 2011)






My ArmOr 
by Mrs. Cynthia Meyers-Hanson and 
Cynthia Meyers-Hanson
(Mar 18, 2012)





The PRESENCE- The Presents 
by Anne LaMonte and 
Cynthia Meyers-Hanson 
(May 28, 2011)





Race Against Time 
by Sydney S. Song and 
Cynthia Meyers-Hanson 
(May 28, 2011)


















No comments:

Post a Comment