Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Auction for Sandy's Hurricane Victims November 16th under Facebook Events.

Good day everyone, my heart is breaking for the Sandy hurricane victims and when I saw that a tendered heart author Dawn White and others  gathered together to create a Facebook event for the Sandy Hurricane Victims, my heart was lifted with some hope. And I decided to highlight the wall at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Message-To-My-Children-2-Fantasy-Escapism/103661739691732, with this generous promotion. I left message below to let them know that I too would like to be involved to help the unfortunate of a disaster of the tri-state area down to the Carolina's, I believe. And there may be more destruction as another Northeaster is coming to strike the damaged areas again in mid-week.


Thank you for the invite, it touches my heart and others that Dawn White and the community are coming together to donate and raise funds for the victims of Sandy. I live in NY, it is really painful to see the news and see friends and loved ones suffering and in trouble. Sharing and highlighting on the Wall of @Message to my Children 2 Fantasy Escapism and inviting friends. I am willing to put together simple trailers on MS Live Movie if you email me and let me know that you have the copyright pictures and music  to create it, if you are willing to donate 10.00 plus through text, Paypal or credit  card to American Red Cross, if this is acceptable to Dawn White and others. Thank you once again for all of your generosity.


So today after you vote, or after, please stop by this awesome event and come and share your gifts, talents and such, to donate to an worthy investment, people's lives and kudos to the community for coming together and expressing love, consideration and compassion.

https://www.facebook.com/events/172034662936585/  Facebook event, November 16th, 2012.



Dawn White We have a bunch of authors that have come together and have donated books, jewelry, candles, clothes, pr dream team, amazon gift cards, kindle fire case, nook case, boots, and many many more to come. On the 16th the auction will be held and ALL proceeds (no middle man) will go to the american red cross. So if they win the auction they pay the amount they bid to American red cross. ;)



“Whatever a man has in superabundance is owed, of natural right, to the poor for their sustenance. So Ambrosius says, and it is also to be found in the Decretum Gratiani: ‘The bread which you withhold belongs to the hungry: the clothing you shut away, to the naked: and the money you bury in the earth is the redemption and freedom of the penniless.’”
— St Thomas Aquinas (Summa Theologica, 1274 CE)






No comments:

Post a Comment