Saturday, October 20, 2012

PRESS RELEASE Careful For What You Wish For Halloween Anthology by Six Wicked Authors

PRESS RELEASE   

Careful For What You Wish For  Halloween Anthology by Six Authors

  • Shush, the Skeleton in the closet fell out and now  I know a secret, Oops, I am telling, don’ t tell on me;

  • For a secret Halloween Anthology to unveil on October 31st, 2012, be on the lookout for it. All sold books profits will be donated to an excellent cause; Breast Cancer
    • Hello Readers and all, We have Good News, these lovely ladies, authors and an editor came together to write and published  a Halloween Anthology,  and agreed to donate all of the profits of the sold books to an excellent cause,  Breast Cancer.  Paying forward, for the holidays. 

    • What a thoughtful gesture. Kudos ladies and I heard through the grapevine, these stories are haunting, chilling written in the realm of supernatural, paranormal, horror and romance.  Short, sweet and a trick or treat, you will definitely enjoy meeting these authors, plus an amazing editor to boot. So, TREAT yourself this Halloween to six wicked stories in this special Anthology while contributing to a very worthy organization. 


Author Mina J. Moore


A writer at heart, I've been putting words together for years now. I love to write about hot bad boy heroes and strong feisty women. Paranormal is my favorite but I can skip around to other Romantic genres without a problem!
Deadly Temptations is a Romantic Suspense and the first book in my Temptations Series. Look for Forbidden Temptations coming soon. Also look for A Vampire's Touch, a Prequel to The Red Velvet Trilogy...this fall.
I'd love to hear from you. Visit me 




Author Michelle Ann  Hollstein   a/k/a Michelle Matkins


Michelle Ann Hollstein currently resides in Southern California with her husband, a United States Marine, and two wonderful children.

She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Art Studio with a concentration in painting that she obtained from the California State University of Sacramento.

She's a member of the Palm Spring's Writer's Guild and is hard at work writing her next novel.

You can visit her website at www.MichelleAnnHollstein.com
·         Amazon      http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_11?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field- keywords=michelle+ann+hollstein&sprefix=Michelle+An%2Cdigital-text%2C0
  • :   Twitter           https://twitter.com/Mhollstein

  • Author Karli Rush


  • Karli has always blazed her own trail, whether popular or not. She has three wonderful sons and is contently married to a supportive husband. Her passion outside of writing is photography and all things natural. She is an Autism advocate and enjoys hiking, bike riding and family.

    Karli was born deep in Cherokee Nation Indian Territory where she grew up loving everything paranormal and has even, first hand, witnessed a womanly spirit. The sighting, as it is referred to, occurred in Eureka Springs, Arkansas one of the top ten most haunted hotels, The Crescent Hotel. This experience captured Karli in ways that have expanded her beliefs about the possibilities of other realms.

    As a teen, Karli was an avid reader, she sought out solitude for her passion in nearby Indian Graveyards. Although writing was something that has pulled at her most of her life, it wasn't until a recent visit to a Shaman, who saw her spirit's need for creativity, that she truly began down the path.

    The Crescent Bound series is her first work which will consist of five books in all. She is simply thrilled to be able to share all the adventures of Alyssa Worthington with you.
    Karli's ideal world would be one of open-minded kindness from everyone.



Author Jennifer Cowsert


Not only do I enjoy writing, but I love to help deliver babies as a working Doula. I am passionate about both things and feel so lucky that I get to do them. I mostly write contemporary romance but have been known to dabble in other areas as well.

I am a mother of three children and my husband is a U.S. Marine. I live in Southern California.


  • Editor: Laura Martinez

I have read books ever since I can remember. I decided to start my own editing business because that has always been a major pet peeve of mine.

I would think to myself, "the authors spend all this money on editors and they still miss some mistakes." So I guess I have always wanted to have some hand in book making, but since I don't write, this is the best thing I wanted to do.

 I remember always thinking, "How did they miss this big of a mistake!" LOL 
·         
·         Twitter:      https://twitter.com/LaurasEditing



Author Susanna C. Mahoney


Susanna Mahoney has books published at a self-publishing site; Smashwords.com and Amazon. com. The genre is spiritual, fiction and creative writing. She also does book reviews for other authors. She can be found on Facebook.com, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Message-To-My-Children-2-Fantasy-Escapism/103661739691732?ref=stream, DivineCaroline.com under Susan Honey. Her first book Message to my Children, vol 2 can be found at Amazon and Barnes and Nobles as well as Smashwords and Createspace.com. She was raised in the Bronx as a Catholic and has three teenagers and enjoys researching new topics and helping others. Motto; Dare to dream...



Message to my Children 2 Blogs on Authors Michelle Matkins and Karli Rush







Velvet Dawn                          by  Author Mina J. Moore (Mirla)
                                          
No Ghostly Gig                      by Michelle Matkins

No Death for the Wicked       by Karli Rush


A Ghostly Encounter              by Jennifer Cowsert

Storm                                     by Laura Martinez

Good Day Lawyer                  by Susanna C. Mahoney










http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujOQb1gdiC0&feature=BFa&list=UUcrJkSWq_WxLwQXJJyFSgZw
under Michelle Matkins videos, when You Tube catches up I will post actual video.

Price:              $2.99
Release Date: October 31, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment