Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ramesh Anand sits down with Shah April 21, 2013, a young haiku master from India earlier this Sunday Morning,

https://www.facebook.com/events/447066055373411/





    • Here
    • Live Interview.Talk to Ramesh Anand about his book New Born Smiles.He is a young haiku master from India

      Ramesh Anand I have authored Newborn Smiles, a book of haiku poetry published by Cyberwit.Net Press. My haiku has appeared in many publications, across 11 countries, including Bottle Rockets Press, ACORN, Magnapoets, The Heron's Nest, Simply Haiku and Frogpond. My Haiku has been translated in German, Serbian, Japanese, Croatian,Romanian and Tamil. My short verses have been honored by Muse India, Voicesnet and Boloji. I had been nominated and shortlisted for Muse India's young writer award 2012. I work for Philips, Bangalore as the test strategist. I mirror my publications at blog at http://ramesh-inflame.blogspot.com
      ramesh-inflame.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment