Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shah sits down with Andrew Webster April 28, 2013





    • Here on the event page, on-line
    • Live Spotlight View.

      Andrew Webster:

      Im an x heroin addict, x convict, convicted of bank robbery did prison time, prior to that lived on the street, more or less ive ran the full gamut of addiction, Im also in the process of writing an auto biography, that I read the first ten pages of for my final exam in my creative writing class at college, during which time a girl broke down in tears n had to leave the room, and my professor proclaimed she could sell the book right now on the spot based off the first ten pages even though I have not completed it. So for sake of keeping it brief, theres some bullet points of my life for you to consider as you make your decision on whether or not I am worthy of being interviewed for your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment